News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Pages enlarged.

Started by dbcole, January 25, 2011, 09:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbcole

I was in admin and when i hit save after changes on non font  issues enlarged all the pages. How do i reset to the original page size format

Edited to remove caps-locked title.

Kays

Hi, welcome to SMF. :)

Which version SMF so this can be moved to the proper support boards.

Any errors in the error log?

Have you got a url to the site. Place it in [code] tags since you can't post links yet.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

dbcole

Good Day,

I am a new web admin @  hxxp:dbtacticalrealism.com [nonactive] and we are  running SMF 2.0. The problem is that while in admin and after saving changes on non font issues, change text only, all pages ENLARGED. Well as you can imagine the ? is how to change it back and re format to the original look PAGES. Each page on our forums are monster size. How do we change it back human size?

hxxp:dbtactical.clanservers.com/Forums/index.php?action=page%3Bid=1 [nonactive]

Illori

duplicate of http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=418973 please do not post in more then one place, and next time post in the smf 2.x support board when having issues with 2.0

Kindred

posts merged and moved.

As already said, but now officially...

Do not double post. Post in the correct area.

two posts, both in the wrong boards, sheesh....
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

kat

For what it's worth, I just had a look around your site, DB.

It looks fine.

Maybe your browser went weird on you.

Try emptying it's cache, or try a different browser.

Road Rash Jr.

It sounds like he may have accidently zoomed the browser page if as he said it is ALL enlarged.
Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

kat

Good thought.

Try holding your ctrl key down and spinning your mouse wheel, DB. :)

Advertisement: