Adding Top menu Tabs

Started by BizBink, January 28, 2011, 01:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew K.

You could contact the theme author, beyond that it'd be all custom coding on your part.

BizBink

thats to much for me to do, the author will make me have to pay for it and im willing for that, just that im taking a guess its going to be sky rocked price :S. and also i wont be able to do that all myself since i have no experince with coding thats that advanced lol. ill just deal with it for now

Matthew K.

Even if it was something you needed to pay for...which I would think someone could do it for you free, it should be cheap if anything...

BizBink

well how much would you price it for

Matthew K.

I'll look into doing it for you.

BizBink

Matthew K.

Yes, but I have been busy developing. Not sure I'll be able to get to it until tonight. Trying to finish up Stay Connected 1.0.

BizBink

Ya I figured that when you changes your signature to that, alright then, don't worry about PMing me when you start looking at it because I set the FTP account to not delete for 24hrs

And where's ur mod email template editor... Sorta interested in using that since I will be needing to update users :)

Matthew K.

I would appreciate a PM in a couple of hours reminding me, or I may forget. I've been really busy and am extremely exhausted from a long weekend.

Regarding Email Template Editor, at this point, I am considering selling it (cheaply) on another mod site, as I've put a lot of work and time into it.

Advertisement: