News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Users Online in header

Started by cnywrestling, February 03, 2011, 07:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novice

C. Davis

It looks good!

Also, it doesn't have to be purple if you don't want it to be.

Novice

We need to trade email addresses and if the rest of the "over the hill" gang doesn't like it, I'll get up with you again to try some changes. I like it!

C. Davis

You can private message me on the simple machines forums of you need any help but changing colors is very simple. Anywhere you see a # and then 6 characters, is a color. For instance #FFFFFF is white. You can use website like http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_colorpicker.asp to create color codes.

Novice

This should be easy enough once I learn what six characters reference what color.

Dude, you have been a real lifesaver here. You have taught me a lot and I am grateful. But, I need to give my eyes and brain arrest now. I will get up with you again. Is it OK to add you to my Buddy list? You can stick Novice in your list. I'm going to check issue solved on this one and everyone will know who did it. You really ought to go ahead and make this a mod to put here at SMF. I can't be the only one who needs this. One that will update the code and add a checkbox in the settings (right next to the one already there) to add users online to the header. I think you could whip this up in a couple hours or less.

Anyhoo, thanks again!
Terry Olds
Novice

soni123

I didn't find any blue bar in my upgraded version. Is it an error that I need to rectify  or this is the common issue facing by all.

Kindred

soni123,

Your post is unclear what you mean -- additionally, this thread is 7 years old and solved for the OP...  please start your on thread and include SPECIFICS as to what you are talking about.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Advertisement: