Trash can posts count towards total for the forum?

Started by wynnyelle, September 05, 2011, 05:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wynnyelle

Do they count towards the total or no? I'm not sure. I was moving some old threads to trash and noticed the total drop a bit. I didn't see anything fishy going on, other than that so I was just wondering about this one. The trash can itself does count its own posts for that board, but I mean the total down in the info centre.

Oldiesmann

Quote from: Groovystar on September 05, 2011, 05:54:02 PM
Do they count towards the total or no? I'm not sure. I was moving some old threads to trash and noticed the total drop a bit. I didn't see anything fishy going on, other than that so I was just wondering about this one. The trash can itself does count its own posts for that board, but I mean the total down in the info centre.

Topics in that board don't count towards the total, and recycling topics will decrease the total topic/post statistics for the forum.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

hcfwesker

Quote from: Groovystar on September 13, 2011, 03:58:10 PM
Thanks!

One thing i do, is make a separate 'hidden' trash board, then maybe once or twice a week, i move all the topics from the recycle board to this hidden trash board.  And info center stats go back to normal, if that's what you're looking for.

Advertisement: