Convert any blog to SMF forum - using the wpsmf plugin

Started by sharks, June 21, 2010, 12:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jferreira

hi all

i'll try to start developing WPSMF once again...

theres some very good ideas over here i would like to implement

unfortunately i haven't got the time for ii...

sharks

Hi jferreira

It's great to finally see you back again, mate. :D

ngoclanbaby86

I think need integrate converter html to bbc, hope it fine, waitting...

TeaTephi

I entered /forum in the WPSMF settings and my admin name, but didn't enter a category yet (thinking it could be done later i guess).

Got this error: Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (page)

Now I cannot access WPSMF options panel.

Is this error from the WP database or the SMF database or the code for the plugin?  Please help ... I just need a nudge in the right direction.
SMF 2.0.2 | TinyPortal 1.107 Veterans day theme Opera 11.50
Mods:Profile Comments.....AEVA Media 2.10.....Activity in profile.....join-reason....Bookmarks 2.3.....SA Chat    Beta 4-1 Rev43....Tapatalk SMF 2.0 RC4/RC5/Final Plugin    3.0.1.....SMFPacks Likes Lite Mod

Thank you guys for all your support and development that you do.  I love my forum, and am so thankful to have a place to ask my questions.  I do love SMF 2.0 it's smoother and all my members love it!

selfreliantguy

Quote from: sharks on June 22, 2010, 05:56:59 PM
This is seriously major news, for all of us. There is no more boundaries between having a blog and then wanting a forum, which is a normal progression, as any successful blog would obviously go well with its forum. ;)

Does this mean that we can integrate our wordpress sites with our SMF Forums? Is it advisable to separate your forum from your wordpress site? I was hoping it would be ok for SMF Forums to be integrated to wordpress sites without  posing  problems when it comes to maintenance and operation?

Advertisement: