News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Data ERROR

Started by Monsterbuck, February 10, 2011, 10:22:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsterbuck

Here is what it looks like for  a pic perspective ..........

Road Rash Jr.

Wht theme are you using and can you give us a link?
Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Monsterbuck

I sure can , This is the theme I am using .....Grasslands Curve Variation

And this is the link ....http://novascotiahuntbiggame.x10.mx/Themes/greengrass1

Thanks for the reply .

Monsterbuck

Did you mean the link to my forum ? or the 1 I just posted ,, but I can see that is no good neither . ERRRRRRRR.........

Monsterbuck

Road Rash Jr.

You don't appear to have upgraded to RC5, doing so will put your forum back in a 'as new state' without affecting your database but it will uninstall all the mods you have installed.
You may want to reinstall Simple Portal to the new version as well 2.3.3
Never argue with an Idiot like myself, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Monsterbuck

Does this mean I will loose everything in my portal and all the pics on the mods that I have installed ?

Monsterbuck

I posted on my forum and members said it is working well for them , so not sure what to make of that ... I am getting errors constantly though.

Road Rash Jr.

Quote from: Monsterbuck on February 14, 2011, 01:29:55 PM
Does this mean I will loose everything in my portal and all the pics on the mods that I have installed ?

No, all your data stays in the database.
Once the upgrade is complete go to you admin>Packages and you will see the mods there but now uninstalled. Just install them but make sure if there are any errors you do not install them, look for an updated version or use advance>emulation

Monsterbuck

Very well ,  I looked for hte Rc5 upgrade but never seen a link for it ...... any certain place to get this ? Thanks

Illori

Monsterbuck

Yes , I did find that , I am downloading the file now ....

After download ,,, Do I just update this in the packages section ?

Illori

if you are upgrading from RC4 to RC5 no.

Monsterbuck

ok so where do I go to do this upgrade ???

Road Rash Jr.

Monsterbuck

now I did something completey wrong cannot even get onto my forum ..... i was so afraid of this , people will get sick of this soon and never come back ... I am in big trouble now ,,,

Monsterbuck

I have no idea what to do with this ,,,  :'(

Monsterbuck

All I get now is webpage cannot be found ,,,,,, oh my lord ,, I really did it this time

Monsterbuck

Illori

please stop bumping your topic, we are all volunteers and some consider bumping rude and therefore will not post even if they have an idea.

Advertisement: