SMF 1.1.13, SMF 2.0 RC4 Security Patch, and SMF 2.0 Release Candidate 5

Started by Norv, February 11, 2011, 03:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiery

BÉLVI®

Quote from: MOTORBR on February 16, 2011, 12:55:05 AM
Since I upgraded my forum to 2.0RC5 and I come to inform everyone that the only bug was found that Wysiwyg button to view does not change the code using.

for now it's just that

thanks
Can you please explain what do you mean exactly? Eventually, can you post a bug report in the Bug Reports board with as many details as possible about your forum?

Well I do not know right to express myself as I am Brazilian and I do not speak English I'm using google to be able to communicate with you, the more this problem in the text editor toggle View

at least not in my forum and it worked before the upgrade was normal.

It is the first time I'm posting in the forum smf always do my own adjustments just wanted to report this BUG.

Thanks
...:::sou eu...............o mesmo de sempre:::...

Usuario UFSXHWK, BB5 KING, MX-KEY, Setools Box 3 ativada LGETool.

XPeria X8 android 2.3.7 baseband 015 Kernel 2.6.29 SEMCUser@SEMCHost #1 Vmod GingerDX NVv021

kidzior

diablo3x.dk

Great work. Nice job, devs! My forum was under heavy bot attack causing members to get logged out all the time. RC5 fixed it. Had to do some package edits, though. Nothing serious.

I'm not gonna complain about you not releasing 2.0 Final. Has not even crossed my mind. I think everybody should realize that you do whatever you can, to get 2.0 Final out. People need to remember the fact that developing SMF actually is not your full time job - though it seems like you put a lot of time in this project. By now we should indeed have confidence that 2.0 is in good hands. Take your time. No rush.

So I'm gonna stay positive and just thank you for your hard work - looking forward to 2.0 Final :)

raden

Thank you for your hard work the SMF team

SMF 2.0 hopefully quickly released.

keep the spirit ...!!!! :) :) :)

gisfreak

Quote from: diablo3x.dk on February 17, 2011, 04:03:38 AM
I'm not gonna complain about you not releasing 2.0 Final. Has not even crossed my mind. I think everybody should realize that you do whatever you can, to get 2.0 Final out. People need to remember the fact that developing SMF actually is not your full time job - though it seems like you put a lot of time in this project. By now we should indeed have confidence that 2.0 is in good hands. Take your time. No rush.
So I'm gonna stay positive and just thank you for your hard work - looking forward to 2.0 Final :)

+1 for this  ;D
Me fail English? That's unpossible.

Kindred

keep your eyes on this board and on the announcements in the admin section of your forum.
Or keep track of us on Twitter and/or Facebook.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

becometa

Is this was the announcement declaration?  ;D
Quote from: Kindred on February 17, 2011, 09:40:48 AM
keep your eyes on this board and on the announcements in the admin section of your forum.
Or keep track of us on Twitter and/or Facebook.

Kindred

???

we publish in the section listed as "News and Updates", which is displayed on our homepage.
We post in Twitter and Facebook.
There is even a copy of the announcement and link to this thread in your forum's admin page.
When we publish a package update for the released versions, it appears in SMF admin and the package manager

You can sign up to be "Notified" of any new posts in this board.

I am confused over what you consider the "right way to publish announcements for [you]"?
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

becometa

No, you poorly understand my post :D

I just wanted to tell a joke, that your message is possible harbinger of 2.0 Gold release date(ex. this month - keep your eyes on twitter!)
As I said, nevermind.

Ashley S

KensonPlays

YO_zhik

Quote from: Kindred on February 17, 2011, 10:29:14 AM
???

we publish in the section listed as "News and Updates", which is displayed on our homepage.
We post in Twitter and Facebook.
There is even a copy of the announcement and link to this thread in your forum's admin page.
When we publish a package update for the released versions, it appears in SMF admin and the package manager

You can sign up to be "Notified" of any new posts in this board.

I am confused over what you consider the "right way to publish announcements for [you]"?
I does not have account for facebook/twitter/whatever. Why - it's another topic.

I does not use SMF for me.

And yes, I've  only one way get to be notified - subscribe all new posts in this board and filter it. But this does not make my mail-server happy.

青山 素子

Quote from: YO_zhik on February 17, 2011, 04:41:01 PM
And yes, I've  only one way get to be notified - subscribe all new posts in this board and filter it. But this does not make my mail-server happy.

Just use RSS to be notified with new topics. You'll then only get the occasional notice. If you really love e-mail, there are several no-cost RSS-to-email services.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

SleePy

Quote from: YO_zhik on February 17, 2011, 04:41:01 PM
I does not have account for facebook/twitter/whatever. Why - it's another topic.

I does not use SMF for me.

Shouldn't be too hard, just set your profile to "Instantly - Only for the first unread reply".  You will only get notifications again after you view the topic.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

sharks

Quote from: Kcmartz on February 17, 2011, 04:40:55 PM
... SMF 3.0 anyone? (with time travel powers :P)
3.0? LOL. It's not going to happen in my lifetime. Probably in the next century.

Advertisement: