News:

SMF 2.0.19 has been released! Please update. Read more.

Main Menu

Optimus

Started by Bugo, February 15, 2011, 03:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbridges87

The first initial post states this mod has the capability of;

- Managing of title and description for the main forum page.
- Managing of title, description, and keywords metatags for topic pages.
- Description meta-tag for boards' and topics' pages.
- Keywords meta-tag for topics. Users can fill them when creating/changing topics.

Forgive my ignorance, but how exactly would I go about updating meta-tag descriptions for each individual topic of my forum?

Just for clarity, I'm look to modify the description content as shown in attached screenshot.
Come by and check out my sports forum, here.
Running SMF v2.0.17

Bugo

Updated the description of the OP, for your clarity :)
You can use the Topic Descriptions mod with SMF 2.0.

jbridges87

I tried the Topics Description mod, and was immediately receiving syntax errors when simply trying to create a new topic post, so I uninstalled it.
I will look for another way to achieve my goal.

Thanks
Come by and check out my sports forum, here.
Running SMF v2.0.17

Seyit

gave an error What's the solution

Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x87\xB9\xF0\x9F...' for column `renklc_ppp`.`smf_settings`.`value` at row 1
Dosya: /home//public_html/Sources/Subs.php
Satır: 537


$smcFunc['db_insert']('replace',
'{db_prefix}settings',
array('variable' => 'string-255', 'value' => 'string-65534'),
$replaceArray,
array('variable')
);

Arantor

Don't put emoji in the settings.

(Or the code should be changed so that $smcFunc['htmlspecialchars'] is explicitly used to cope with fixing emoji for the user.)

Seyit

I think you're talking about the smile set  exactly what should i do


Arantor

No, no, I'm not. Smileys are one thing, I'm talking about emoji like you use on your phone. Don't use them in this mod.

Seyit

Quote from: Arantor on June 02, 2020, 07:05:04 PM
No, no, I'm not. Smileys are one thing, I'm talking about emoji like you use on your phone. Don't use them in this mod.

🇹🇷  It was related to this: I am very happy laugh :D

Bugo

What exactly field did you use to paste emoji?

Seyit

Quote from: Bugo on June 02, 2020, 11:59:17 PM
What exactly field did you use to paste emoji?
I used the selection in the picture

Xpresskonami

Quote from: Bugo on May 28, 2020, 01:27:19 AM
Update PHP version to 7.2 or update the mod.

The new optimus 2.5.1 version sitemap url  is good but not working working with prettyurl while the topics work with prettyurl. What i mean is, the sitemap link shown at the footer is https://www.url.com/?action=sitemap;xml NOT www.url.com/sitemap.xml

While all topics shown in the sitemap works with pretty urls.

And when i access the sitemap page i saw this

https://www.url.com/index.php?action=sitemap;xml;start=0
https://www.url.com/index.php?action=sitemap;xml;start=1
https://www.url.com/index.php?action=sitemap;xml;start=2
https://www.url.com/index.php?action=sitemap;xml;start=3

is there any way of making the urls to work with pretty url mod, like

https://www.url.com/sitemap.xml;start=0
https://www.url.com/sitemap.xml;start=1
https://www.url.com/sitemap.xml;start=2
https://www.url.com/sitemap.xml;start=3


gorbi

Quote from: Xpresskonami on June 05, 2020, 11:07:28 AM
The new optimus 2.5.1 version sitemap url  is good
Can you give a link to the map of your site?

gorbi

@Bugo
https://g-news.com.ua/forum_smf/index.php?action=sitemap;xml;start=1
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() Файл: /home/gnewscom/public_html/forum_smf/Themes/default/Optimus.template.php
Строка: 384

smf 2.0.15

Bugo

Try to clear the cache.

gorbi


Bugo

Create test.php in the forum root, then paste there this text:

require(dirname(__FILE__) . '/SSI.php');
require($sourcedir . '/Optimus/Sitemap.php');
$links = \Bugo\Optimus\Sitemap::getLinks();
var_dump($links);

Does it work?

gorbi

@Bugo do not work

https://g-news.com.ua/forum_smf/index.php?action=sitemap;xml;start=2
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Файл: /home/gnewscom/public_html/forum_smf/Themes/default/Optimus.template.php
Строка: 384

https://g-news.com.ua/forum_smf/index.php?action=sitemap;xml;start=2
array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array
Файл: /home/gnewscom/public_html/forum_smf/Sources/Optimus/Sitemap.php
Строка: 115

Xpresskonami

Quote from: Bugo on June 06, 2020, 04:00:29 AM
Create test.php in the forum root, then paste there this text:

require(dirname(__FILE__) . '/SSI.php');
require($sourcedir . '/Optimus/Sitemap.php');
$links = \Bugo\Optimus\Sitemap::getLinks();
var_dump($links);

Does it work?

What function of code is this working for?? Will it convert the www.url.come/?action=sitemap;xml to www.url.com/sitemap.xml

Xpresskonami

Quote from: Xpresskonami on June 05, 2020, 11:07:28 AM
Quote from: Bugo on May 28, 2020, 01:27:19 AM
Update PHP version to 7.2 or update the mod.

The new optimus 2.5.1 version sitemap url  is good but not working working with prettyurl while the topics work with prettyurl. What i mean is, the sitemap link shown at the footer is https://www.url.com/?action=sitemap;xml NOT www.url.com/sitemap.xml

While all topics shown in the sitemap works with pretty urls.

And when i access the sitemap page i saw this

https://www.url.com/index.php?action=sitemap;xml;start=0
https://www.url.com/index.php?action=sitemap;xml;start=1
https://www.url.com/index.php?action=sitemap;xml;start=2
https://www.url.com/index.php?action=sitemap;xml;start=3

is there any way of making the urls to work with pretty url mod, like

https://www.url.com/sitemap.xml;start=0
https://www.url.com/sitemap.xml;start=1
https://www.url.com/sitemap.xml;start=2
https://www.url.com/sitemap.xml;start=3


The new version of Optimus has affect the action page of my website. When I install back my previous version of the Optimus.

When I visit www.url.com/?action=sitemap;xml I saw this error


This page contains the following errors:
error on line 345 at column 2: Extra content at the end of the document
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.


Click here to see


Xpresskonami

Quote from: gorbi on June 06, 2020, 04:20:11 AM
@Bugo do not work

https://g-news.com.ua/forum_smf/index.php?action=sitemap;xml;start=2
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Файл: /home/gnewscom/public_html/forum_smf/Themes/default/Optimus.template.php
Строка: 384

https://g-news.com.ua/forum_smf/index.php?action=sitemap;xml;start=2
array_merge(): Argument #2 is not an array
Файл: /home/gnewscom/public_html/forum_smf/Sources/Optimus/Sitemap.php
Строка: 115

NO ERROR FROM MY END POINT
YOU CAN TRY TO RE-CHECK

Advertisement: