News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Optimus

Started by Bugo, February 15, 2011, 03:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bugo

QuoteTo submit an issue, leave:
a short description of your problem
mods list that installed
your SMF version
your PHP version
forum link where I can see the issue

6o6ep84

sorry
url hxxp:faw-cars.ru [nonactive]

mods:
Auto Merge Double Post
Disable Help
Sitemap RUS
Sitemap
InLine Attachments
RedirectPage   
Similar Topics
SimplePortal - KPR Block
Karma Post Rating
Fix set size for DECIMAL columns
New Hooks 0.4.1

Версия мода: 2.6.6, версия PHP: 5.6.40-38+0~20201103.42+debian9~1.gbpb211e0, версия MySQL: 5.7.30-log.

Bugo

Try to comment some hooks in Sources/Optimus/Integration.php:

public static function hooks()
{
//add_integration_function('integrate_load_theme', __CLASS__ . '::loadTheme', false);
//add_integration_function('integrate_menu_buttons', __CLASS__ . '::menuButtons', false);
//add_integration_function('integrate_buffer', __CLASS__ . '::buffer', false);
add_integration_function('integrate_admin_include', '$sourcedir/Optimus/Settings.php', false);
add_integration_function('integrate_admin_areas', __NAMESPACE__ . '\Settings::adminAreas', false);
}

Will it help?

6o6ep84

Thanks. This fixed the forum. Can you explain what to do to make the mod work without edits?

Bugo

Run this SQL via phpMyAdmin:

DELETE FROM `smf_settings`
WHERE `variable` LIKE '%op_%' OR `variable` LIKE '%optimus_%';

This will remove all Optimus' settings. Then restore the hooks method in Sources/Optimus/Integration to the initial state.
If you see errors again, begin to comment hooks one by one until you find out which hook is responsible for the white screen:

1) integrate_buffer?

{
add_integration_function('integrate_load_theme', __CLASS__ . '::loadTheme', false);
add_integration_function('integrate_menu_buttons', __CLASS__ . '::menuButtons', false);
//add_integration_function('integrate_buffer', __CLASS__ . '::buffer', false);
add_integration_function('integrate_admin_include', '$sourcedir/Optimus/Settings.php', false);
add_integration_function('integrate_admin_areas', __NAMESPACE__ . '\Settings::adminAreas', false);
}

2) integrate_menu_buttons?

{
add_integration_function('integrate_load_theme', __CLASS__ . '::loadTheme', false);
//add_integration_function('integrate_menu_buttons', __CLASS__ . '::menuButtons', false);
add_integration_function('integrate_buffer', __CLASS__ . '::buffer', false);
}

3) etc.

6o6ep84

Thank you very much, after deleting the lines from the database, everything worked.
Дайте бог тебе здоровья.

MobileCS

I love this mod! However, there is a small issue.

On the forum main page, it's missing the following meta tags :

og:title
og:type
og:url
og:image
og:description
og:site_name
fb:app_id

Also, you need to include the og:image width/height.

<meta property="og:image:width" content="$width" />
<meta property="og:image:height" content="$height" />

You can easily grab the image width and height using this method :

list($width, $height) = getimagesize("/www/example.com/httpdocs/forum/$image_name");

Portugal

Hi,

After make the last update, i get some errors on sitemap, any idea to fix it?

Sometimes instead of the "scheduledtasks" i comes with a topic, just one!
It produces about 39 erros everytime it makes the cronjob (hourly in my case)

Attached image to explain better!

Thanks!

Bugo

v2.7.1 for SMF 2.0.x
* Fixed found issues

Portugal

Thanks @Bugo problem solved!

Quote from: Bugo on February 16, 2021, 06:22:13 AM
v2.7.1 for SMF 2.0.x
* Fixed found issues

gevv

Hello,

@Bugo

I'm using Pretty URLs the url on the sitemap page looks  index.php?topic=xxxx  , index.php?board=xx  etc     

Could the sitemap be compatible with Pretty URLs?

Thanks
ElkArte is a modern, powerful community building forum software. https://www.elkarte.net/

Bugo

Optimus supports user addons, see addons dir for example.

pocttopus

Hello,

I cannot install the latest version 2.7.2

This mod needs PHP 5.6 or greater. You will not be able to install/use this mod, contact your host and ask for a php upgrade.

Version Information:
Forum version: SMF 2.0.18 (more detailed)
Current SMF version: SMF 2.0.18
GD version: bundled (2.1.0 compatible)
Database Server: MySQL
MySQL version: 5.7.33-log-cll-lve
PHP: 5.5.38
Server version: LiteSpeed

Should I contact the host because I have 5.5.38 version or is there any way to solve this without them?

pocttopus

And also I have this error too with sitemap:

Error loading stylesheet: An unknown error has occurred (805303f4)
https://107.189.4.145/Themes/default/css/optimus/sitemap.xsl

Kindred

you definitely need a php upgrade.   5.5 is ANCIENT -- most hosts have actually forced an update to php 7.x at this point.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

pocttopus

@Kindred at the same hosting I am running two smf scripts, one is 2.0.18 version and the second is 2.1rc3.
How can I run 2.1rc3 on the same hosting if hosting is using older php then 5.6 version? :-\

Kindred

SMF 2.0.18 supports up to php 7.4

use php 7.4 for everything.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

aegersz

I am testing SMF 2.0.18 on CentOS 7 and I am seeing the attached Optimus errors. No sitemap is generated probably due to these errors.

The mod version: 2.7.2, PHP version: 7.1.33, MySQL version: 5.6.51.

Your thoughts ?

The configuration of my Linux VPS (SMF 2.0 with 160+ mods & some assorted manual tweaks) can be found here and notes on my mods can be found here (warning: those links will take you to a drug related forum). My (House) music DJ dedication page is here

Kindred

looks to me like a conflict between other mods and optimus.
Interestingly enough, I have the KB installed on two of my systems along with Optimus (using php 7.3) and I don't get any errors.
Слaва
Украинi

gecitli

Hello sitemap turned into this shape. Is this normal?

https://webtiryaki.com/sitemap.xml
http://www.webtiryaki.com
webmaster forumu
Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Advertisement: