News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

[Theme] Nimbus

Started by dtm.exe, July 15, 2005, 07:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dtm.exe

Introducing my second and best theme ever.  In cooperation with forsakenlad, we're proud to bring you the Nimbus Theme.  Nimbus is an SMF 1.1 compatible theme that uses light colors; white, grey, light blue, etc.

Features:

• New and improved quote design.
  • Divides topics into either "Important Topics" or "Normal Topics" in the message index of every board.
  • Sleek and professional design.

Credits:

Download:

-Dan The Man

Harro

I like it.
Looks realy clean and nice.
Also easy on the eyes :)

dtm.exe

Quote from: Harro on July 15, 2005, 07:30:12 PM
I like it.
Looks realy clean and nice.
Also easy on the eyes :)

-Dan The Man

Killer Possum

It looks defaultish, but it's a nice change so far. Clean easy on the eye's color :)

dtm.exe

Quote from: Killer Possum on July 15, 2005, 07:52:46 PM
It looks defaultish, but it's a nice change so far. Clean easy on the eye's color :)

Well, so far it is.  You have to remember, I know nadda when it comes to PHP :P.

-Dan The Man

morph

Whats.. nadda? Is it a function? :P (just kidding, so you know).

Looks nice so far, keep up the good work.

Coming soon!

codenaught

Quote from: OIDanTheManIO on July 15, 2005, 07:55:16 PM
Quote from: Killer Possum on July 15, 2005, 07:52:46 PM

Well, so far it is.  You have to remember, I know nadda when it comes to PHP :P.

-Dan The Man
The colors look nearly the same too. The only ones I noticed that are different from the default theme is titlebg, bodyarea and headerbodies. But it is a nice variation of the default theme nontheless and those buttons go well on it. Nice job so far.
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

klumy

dtm.exe

Thanks for the comments, guys.

-Dan The Man

@

Trekkie101

Love it, very smooth and the message view is cool and sleek.

forsakenlad

Looks neat :) I would suggest you replace the upshrink.gif with a one which looks more similar to the buttons ;)
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

dtm.exe

Quote from: forsakenlad on July 16, 2005, 12:51:48 PM
Looks neat :) I would suggest you replace the upshrink.gif with a one which looks more similar to the buttons ;)

I plan on doing that.  Thanks for the comments, guys.

-Dan The Man

crazystu

Looks nice.
The funny thing is, I have a car called a Nimbus!

dtm.exe

Nimbus has finally been released!  See first post for details.

-Dan The Man

1MileCrash

very stylish, and easy to read. This would be great for corporate-websites. Just has that "corporate look"  :D

I have one nit-picky suggestion, the folder icons, are blue...looks out of place IMHO. Other than that, excellent.

Dont worry about knowing php, all of the php code i know is in the code box below-

The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

dtm.exe

Quote from: Tippmaster on July 22, 2005, 10:48:37 PM
very stylish, and easy to read. This would be great for corporate-websites. Just has that "corporate look"  :D

I have one nit-picky suggestion, the folder icons, are blue...looks out of place IMHO. Other than that, excellent.

Dont worry about knowing php, all of the php code i know is in the code box below-

That's good to know ;).  It does look sort of out of place now that I look at it.

EDIT: No it doesn't; I changed my mind :P.  There's a lot of other blue things in the theme too.

-Dan The Man

1MileCrash

Quote from: OIDanTheManIO on July 22, 2005, 10:51:05 PM

EDIT: No it doesn't; I changed my mind :P.  There's a lot of other blue things in the theme too.

-Dan The Man

you are right...i managed to miss the "NEW POST" icons were blue, that along with the "announcement" icons, etc. It matches perfectly (when there are new posts  :P)
The only thing php can't do is tell you how much milk is left in the fridge.

codenaught

Looking nice Dan!  ;)

I like what you did with the top part.  :)
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

dtm.exe

Quote from: akabugeyes on July 22, 2005, 11:49:01 PM
Looking nice Dan!  ;)

I like what you did with the top part.  :)

-Dan The Man

Advertisement: