News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Cleaning up this board

Started by Joshua Dickerson, February 18, 2011, 04:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja ZX-10RR

Lol I don't think I'll ever have (nor I want it) the permission to do what you can do (in fact, I can barely post) ;) I merely let you know :)
As for volunteering... Did a long while ago, still got nearly 2000 posts. I also volunteer on SP.net, for that matters.
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

live627

Heh, I didn't have anything special in mind, just cross checking things and noting which topics can be moved.

And my last comment was  trolling. I sometimes troll people irl who make hints, too.

Ninja ZX-10RR

I know, I was feeding the troll with more trolling :P Thanks, actually :) I didn't want to be pedantic, but it's to prevent things like these: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=534001.msg3827852#msg3827852 and that would give all of you even more work, as you'd have to 1) reply 2) move the topic, so twice as much. As such, it's in your own interest to clean up the whole thing ;D
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Gwenwyfar

Many old bug reports have been moved to Fixed or Bogus bugs. Some have been moved due to being unconfirmed with not enough information. If any of them are still an issue please open a new topic. Thanks :)
"It is impossible to communicate with one that does not wish to communicate"

Advertisement: