News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Parse error (plz help)

Started by An0nymousHelper, March 12, 2011, 08:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An0nymousHelper

Hey everyone, so I went to change some permissions on my site and I got an error when I went to the ACP>Permissions This is what the error looks like:

I'm not very good at PHP so I can't seem to fix this. This is fairly important as i really need to change some user permissions around, any help would be VERY helpful. I attached my ManagePermissions.php file in this post so if any generous people out there are a moment and could perhaps take a look whats wrong, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Suki

your file its cut in half, normally that file has ~1617 lines, yours only have 1589

did you installed any mod recently?

try this one, I only added the missing code
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

An0nymousHelper

Oh... thats odd. I recently installed the Ad Management mod but the only thing it edits in ManagePermissions.php is this

Find:
'pm' => array(

Replace with:
'ad_manage' => array(
'ad_manageperm' => false,
),
'pm' => array(

Suki

try the file I attached, the missing code was only a few functions at the end of the file, perhaps yout ftp program uploaded the file in a wrong way
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

An0nymousHelper

Yes i tried your file and it works great now! Thanks very much!

Advertisement: