St Patricks Day

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, March 01, 2011, 01:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMFHacks.com Team

Link to the theme

17 March its St Patricks Day, a day where all lovers of ireland all through the world turn green, where the river in dublin becomes a weird green color and everyone enjoys the irish drink of Guiness and celebrate all that is irish, so now you can on your SMF Forum, a nice green theme for you to celebrate this one day with your members.
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

kingkingston

great theme, my brothers bday is on saint pats

~DS~

Hearts? Seriously? :P

They use those green symbol thingy, you know. :P
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Crip

I have become comfortably numb!

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me.
   - Abraham Lincoln -

TOTM Winner. | Demo Site1on1 Theme Support

Deaks

glad you all like it and aye hearts screw shamrocks :P
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Matthew K.

I'd prefer Shamrocks to green hearts... :P

rocknroller

DragonKith

Does this theme work on SMF 1.1.13 by chance if so let me know this  theme is so cool looking

Deaks

no I dont code for 1.1.13 anymore
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Kyrianchigozie

pls is this theme compartible wit smf 2.05 and pls how can i edit the "St patricks day" dat was  partially shown everywer in the  forums background

Arantor

This theme is compatible with 2.0.5, the theme's page even says so.

Changing the background image is a lot more difficult because the text is directly on top of the background there - see the images/theme/backdrop.jpg file.

Kyrianchigozie

ok sir please can you help me with the step by step on how to edit it please, is that an image or text? should i just replace the image you said above?

SMFHacks.com Team

Updated with a the login fix for SMF 2.0.14
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

Advertisement: