Boards not allowing new posts

Started by transientangler, March 15, 2011, 11:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

By post new topics Do you mean you are missing the text? Or you get an error when you try to post? Also post any related errors from your forum's error log
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

transientangler

I mean the area where the buttons normally are are missing completely. If you look back in this thread you can see the two screen shots of an example board I screen captured.
I started to uninstall things and here is another error that occured in this uninstall of "New Topic in Seperate Color"
To save you looking back I attached the top board and the bottom board pics with the areas missing.

SlammedDime

The buttons are there (the small blue blobs), they just don't have any text in them because the languages are still messed up.  Are you using another theme besides the default 'Curve' theme?  Or are any of your boards setup to use a particular theme instead of the site default?  Or have you copied any of your template files from SMF 1.1.12 to SMF 2.0RC5 (this is a big no no, they are completely incompatible)
SlammedDime
Former Lead Customizer
BitBucket Projects
GeekStorage.com Hosting
                      My Mods
SimpleSEF
Ajax Quick Reply
Sitemap
more...

transientangler

Not that I am aware of. I used the basic theme before and now the basic theme. I had help with the upgrade. I will ask the guy that helped if this happened as you are suggesting it may have.
Is there a solution to this? Like can I replace a file or two in order to fix this? Im stressing out now.

Advertisement: