News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Member Options For Themes

Started by Xarcell, March 15, 2011, 04:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xarcell

I have installed 2 custom themes I made on a new site. Both are selectable, and can be used. However when I got to "admin > themes & layout > member options", only the default theme is listed. I was wanting to edit the default member options for the 2 themes I just installed.

There are no errors in my log.

Illori

admin -> current theme -> expand themes that the user is able to select -> check the themes you want users to be able to select as well as check the allow members to select their own themes box.

Xarcell

Quote from: Illori on March 15, 2011, 04:24:09 PM
admin -> current theme -> expand themes that the user is able to select -> check the themes you want users to be able to select as well as check the allow members to select their own themes box.

Not that.

Member options per theme, as in show signature, show quick reply by default, show avatar, that kind of thing, etc...

As far as the options you mentioned, all themes installed are usable/selectable.

Illori

are the themes listed under "theme settings" if you go to themes and layout?

Xarcell

Quote from: Illori on March 15, 2011, 04:29:13 PM
are the themes listed under "theme settings" if you go to themes and layout?

Yes

kat

Just an "Off-the-wall" question...

Are the files for those themes read/write-enabled?

I'm guessing that, if they're not, the software's not seeing them.

Unlikely, but worth checking.

Another thing...

Did you upload the files using Filezilla?

If so, try reupping them and make sure "Transfer type" is set to "Binary", NOT "Auto".

Xarcell

Quote from: K@ on March 15, 2011, 06:13:48 PM
Just an "Off-the-wall" question...

Are the files for those themes read/write-enabled?

I'm guessing that, if they're not, the software's not seeing them.

Unlikely, but worth checking.

Another thing...

Did you upload the files using Filezilla?

If so, try reupping them and make sure "Transfer type" is set to "Binary", NOT "Auto".

I tried that.

I also tried deleting the theme and deleting the directory. Then I created a copy of the default theme. It doesn't even show in my "theme > member options", but is present in theme settings.

I have no idea why it is doing this...

Any other suggestions?

Advertisement: