News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Top logo change

Started by adbydesigns, March 16, 2011, 04:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adbydesigns

Hi all
there are three things i am trying to do and each time i do them i brack it and ave to start again i was hoping someone can help

1, add my own logo nice and centered on the top of the page i am using Anecdota (2.0 RC5)
2, add the facebook like on the fare end of the main menu area ( i havethe code for this)
3, add the subscribe in before the logout button on the main menu

thanks you for your help

Ashley S

Can i see a preview/example of your site please.

adbydesigns

i can show you the top but cant show the rest of the site it is ok to show you a screen shot of the top

busterone

adbydesigns

Here is the top of the page for you i would like the facebook like on the far right of the logout and the subscript in between the members and logout

adbydesigns

if any of you guys can help that would be great

busterone

I gave you the link to the support topic for the Anecdota theme for a reason.  The person that would know best how to do what you want to do is the one that created the theme. I don't use that theme myself.

adbydesigns

i have tried them mate and still nothin back from them

busterone

There has been only two hours since you posted in that topic. Everyone here are all volunteers, so it may take awhile to get someone familiar with that theme to help you. If no one has within 24 hours, then you can bump the topic. 

The menu items I may be able to help with, since they are not Theme related, but in subs.php

What is the code that you want to use for the menu?

adbydesigns

Thanks mate

The facebook code i would like to use is "<iframe src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?href=www.lostorfound.com.au&amp;layout=standard&amp;show_faces=true&amp;width=450&amp;action=like&amp;font&amp;colorscheme=light&amp;height=80" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden; width:450px; height:80px;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>"

i would like ot this go on the far right of the logout

- i am not sure on the subscribe code or how to add this to the menu

busterone

I am not quite sure how to go about that one. The menu array is in /Sources/subs.php, but how to get that in the array is beyond my ability to be honest.

adbydesigns

Cool mate how about hte Subscription button in there , i have it setup for the page but i would really like it on the menu so my client can client on it from there

Advertisement: