News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF Site - iPhone Safari

Started by Matthew K., March 03, 2011, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NanoSector

Quote from: ℓαвяα∂σσ∂ℓє-360 on March 17, 2011, 11:44:05 AM
I just verified I am experiencing this on both portrait and landscape modes. These issues are not being experienced on a fresh install of SMF 2.0 RC5.
I don't see it in portrait mode, but after I rotate and load a new page I see it...
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Matthew K.

It's possible, I suppose that it could be related to screen size. The size of iPhone 4 is different than most iPod touches, I do believe.

NanoSector

Quote from: ℓαвяα∂σσ∂ℓє-360 on March 17, 2011, 11:47:12 AM
It's possible, I suppose that it could be related to screen size. The size of iPhone 4 is different than most iPod touches, I do believe.
I'm not sure about that. I'll look it over at the Apple website.

iPhone 4: 960 x 640 pixels
iPod Touch 4G: 960 x 640 pixels

So no, no difference :-\
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Arantor

Awesome, so we can discount this as being an SMF bug and move it back to Site Comments where it belongs as it's a site bug not an SMF bug.

Matthew K.

Yoshi - I said "different than most iPod Touches". Take a peak at the older generations of iPod Touches, or even iPhone 3G.
Arantor - This still could be considered a bug in the SMF Community itself, which can be reported.

Arantor

Or you could read the description of the Bug Reports board: "Bugs with the simplemachines.org site should be posted in Site Comments"

SleePy

I know what causes it.  Just the fix for it last time involved modifying some images.  Need to look for a better solution.
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

NanoSector

Quote from: Labradoodle-360 on March 17, 2011, 12:02:26 PM
Yoshi - I said "different than most iPod Touches". Take a peak at the older generations of iPod Touches, or even iPhone 3G.
Well, I said the iPod Touch 4G, which I use and I can report if it's glitching or not.

Advertisement: