News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Error code

Started by transientangler, March 17, 2011, 04:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

transientangler

I have version SMF 2.0RC5 and my site is www.canadiankayakanglers.com
I got this while trying to publish a bunch of block code in google chrome.
If you view my home page with firefox it works ok and then if you go to google chrome it doesnt show the images or anything. Not sure why.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Cross Canada Tour',
editgroups = ''
WHERE id = 92' at line 4
File: /home/canadian/public_html/Sources/TPortalAdmin.php
Line: 2481

Hj Ahmad Rasyid Hj Ismail

I can see all images in your homepage just fine in Chrome as well as Firefox.

MrPhil

I don't have Chrome available at the moment to check this, but presumably the offending text is CKA's Cross Canada Tour. In some database operation, the apostrophe is not escaped like this: CKA\'s Cross Canada Tour. It's odd that there's no problem with Firefox bringing it up, but Chrome has problems. Even odder is that someone else reports that Chrome has no problem. Trying clearing your caches in both browsers to force a complete reload (or just press Ctrl-F5 to do the same thing) and see if the problem is still there. If it is, can you think of any reason that you alone would be processing the page differently from everyone else?

Advertisement: