News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

what have I done now?

Started by SC RaceFan, March 18, 2011, 12:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SC RaceFan

Quote from: Dzonny on March 18, 2011, 06:15:50 PM
Just wanted to say that you should also chek if you have file Modlog.english.php in Themes/default/languages, and if not you should upload one from original install package.

Although you have a number of mods installed we can not tell exactly which one is cousting problem (if this is that kind of problem), but one more thing that you can do is large upagrade.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.
If I do a large upgrade, will that effect the mods that I have and are/have been working fine for a while?
If I knew what I was doing, I would not be here asking question!  If I were a programmer, I would not need you!

Dzonny

Yes, large upgrade will erase all mods that you have, but it will also clean all codes that are not entered correctly. I just pointed to that options if nothing else would help, and you really want to get your forum to have option about we talking.

Upgrading SMF

Regards.

SC RaceFan

If I knew what I was doing, I would not be here asking question!  If I were a programmer, I would not need you!

Dzonny

Youre welcome.

If you fixed that problem, pls mark topic as solved.

Regards.

SC RaceFan

The problem isn't fixed.  I just didn't have  time to spend with.  everything else is fine, and I really miss that  feature, but a large upgrade and reinstall of all mods is a lot, with all I have going on right now.

But thanks

DoctorMalboro

Did you try to make a Javascript debug?

SC RaceFan

thanks doc but you are shooting over this rookies head

Advertisement: