Visual Warning

Started by permutations, July 19, 2005, 06:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mennou

Jay T

Can someone give the files to edit to get this working in the Helios theme?

Envy

This is what I want out of a mod (the approve part - step 2), and I got it to work fine once, but the second time I tried to use it I got :

QuoteDatabase Error
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's not because of the forum. She has a very busy real life as he
File: /home/..../public_html/forums/Sources/VisualWarning.php
Line: 147

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum files are currently at version SMF 1.0.5, whereas your database is at version SMF 1.0.2. It is recommended that you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

** Edit : Tried it a 3rd time and it worked... so it seems to only give me that error radomly.

Jay T

QuoteTo make life a little simpler anyone who can approve messages will haev a message appear under their "4 unread messages (etc)" label telling them this.

I don't see this. Where should it be or why isn't showing up?

huijaa

Problem install:
./Sources/ManagePermissions.php test failed on SMF 1.1 RC1
Dovenforum Nederland -- a forum for deaf people in the Netherlands --

riking

I have been having problems installing this mod, with the kind of forum we are running this is a must, i am currently wanting to transfer from ipb to smf. i have just installed the latest version of SMF 1.1 RC1, is it possible to get this mod working on this version and how, i have tried the package manager and i got this error message "The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF." this is on file VisualWarning_v1.26.tar.gz. please help if i cant get a pre-mod working then i can not transfer.

permutations

I updated the package (someone else's code, not mine) for SMF 1.1 Beta 3. I have no plans to update it again for RC1. Maybe someone else would like to.

riking

Thanks, i do hope that someone takes this on.

Rockboy

I'm running SMF Beta 3 Public, and I installe Visual Warning MOD v 1.26. It didn't work, so I clicked the Uninstall button. All the tests were complete, and it said that the package should have been uninstalled. But it's still installed. It won't go away, so what should I do?

Rockboy

It won't delete either. It just stays there and laughs at me.

Rockboy

Never mind. I just realized that the MOD file wasn't written to 777. But I'm on a Window's server...big headache.

xenovanis

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

desistyle

Hi i am using smf1.05 and using this mod and it works great i have one question i have one member who i wanna give the permission for only a specific board so he/she can warn the members only only this permission to only one member how can i do that ? so he/she can warn  other member and i want her to only be able to warn in specific category means like if i have category say A B C he/she can only warn people in B category i hope u understand what i mean please help

pcigre

Can someone make it to work with 1.1 RC2?

ccvortex

I used it often and would be very appreciative for an RC2 update.

ghostfreak

http://www.xfilesforum.net - Dare To Believe?
http://www.idealforum.co.uk - The Green Blitz!

Joshsux

would this by any chance work with SMF 1.0.7?
If you can't hear it before you see it, then it ain't a harley

acrophobia

also i need a 1.0.7 versiyon of this mod,

Advertisement: