News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Embed youtube & MP3

Started by h2saad, March 29, 2011, 11:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h2saad

from a long time I've been searching for a mod to make an embed YouTube & mp3, and i didn't found any can work with the SMF I use.

But suddenly the EMBED is work automatically such when I type only the YouTube link or mp3 link, without any cods before or after, I don't now how that is happened.
as Example [attach=#]

I did recently setup a bench of mod, and I don't now what the mod are make that auto embed, dos any one now ???????

Deaks

there are 2 mods that can do this, go to Admin - Packages and you will see what one it is
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

h2saad

Thanks for your reply, But which one I got a Bunch as you see:

青山 素子

You installed a bunch of modifications without knowing what they do? That's rather silly.

Also, it's more than likely #132, Aeva Media.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

h2saad

Quote from: 青山 素子 on March 30, 2011, 02:34:52 AM
Also, it's more than likely #132, Aeva Media.

Thanks for your reply, but so what is the sitting to make that work at any post at the forum ?

not just at Aeva Gallery (as you see at above image its normal Topic)

Deaks

its just auto embedding but so you know it work on all youtube video's just the ones that llow embedding you can also disable it in admin panel
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

h2saad

Quote from: Runic on March 30, 2011, 03:00:02 AM
you can also disable it in admin panel

do you know Specifically where to disable it.

p.s. its work with all link's from youtube & mp3 too.

h2saad

Thanks a lot for all, I found it "Auto-embedder features" and its work great  :)

Deaks

if you need more help I would suggest looking in teh support thread for that mod, please note that the author is on post ban so he cannot reply but the team and you will get more and better assistance in the mods support topic.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Arantor

Aeva Media is also likely to be removed from the mod site before long.

h2saad

#Runic
Thanks Runic so much, appreciated.

#Arantor
Quote from: Arantor on March 30, 2011, 06:06:28 AM
Aeva Media is also likely to be removed from the mod site before long.

No Arantor Aeva Media are in the Modification at this link:  http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=977

p.s: I found the problem is:  The Auto-embedder are not working with [nofollow] mod.

Arantor

Yes, I know where it is. The bit you don't realise is that I've been working with its author on another project since August and he has said he will remove Aeva, he first said this to me in November. So, yes, it WILL be removed, just it hasn't yet.

No, it won't work with the nofollow mod, no it won't be updated to work with it.

Advertisement: