BBC from an addon appears several times

Started by Fruchtbuttermilch, April 02, 2011, 08:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fruchtbuttermilch

Hey guys,

hope everyone is fine! I got a small issue, probably u can help me - I installed 2.0 with some addons. One of them is the Youtube BBCode As most of the videos have widescreen ratio, I wanted to adjust the addon as well, as it is still running on 4:3. I am pretty bad when it comes to php and coding, most of the time I work with trial and error method (works fine with me ^^). But seems I messed something up. I reinstalled the addon several times and it seems it always left a bbc button. Now I have several BBC buttons for youtube and I don't know how to get rid of them?
Any hint where i can look at?

Brgds

FBM

Suki

On your ./Sources/Subs-Editor.php   file  find:

'youtube' => array('code' => 'youtube', 'before' => '[youtube]', 'after' => '[/youtube]', 'description' => $txt['youtube']),

as many as you can find and delete those,  left only one, its very possible that you have other duplicate code, so check the files this mod modifies:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?action=parse;mod=936;attach=154120;smf_version=2.0_RC3

and check that there's no duplicated code.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Fruchtbuttermilch

Man, u saved my day! Thanks so much, it was just that!
I had the buttons several times in this php file, killed them and that solved everything!

Again, thank you so much!

regards,

FBM!

Advertisement: