News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Cannot change themes

Started by justmichael, April 13, 2011, 03:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justmichael

Hi. I installed a couple of 2.0 RCF5 themes to test out, but cannot change out of the current theme. In Admin -> Themes and Layout Settings, I select the Theme and place it in both the "Overall forum default" box and the "Reset everyone to" box, but when I then click on "Save", the "Reset everyone to" box reverts to "No Change". See attached.

justmichael

Hi. I installed a couple of 2.0 RCF5 themes to test out, but cannot change out of the current theme. In Admin -> Themes and Layout Settings, I select the Theme and place it in both the "Overall forum default" box and the "Reset everyone to" box, but when I then click on "Save", the "Reset everyone to" box reverts to "No Change". See attached.

Masterd

Please, don't open multiple support topics.

justmichael

Masterd

Choose a theme from "choose..." link and then click on "Save".

Masterd

You won't get faster support if you post two same topics. You will just be ignored then.

justmichael

I did not (consciously) post two topics.  But thank you for the warning.  An answer would be greatly appreciated.

Masterd

I posted a reply in the other topic.

Illori

you need to click on the show the list of themes and check that theme first then you can set the theme as default and reset everyone if you wish.

justmichael

justmichael

Masterd

Illori

Masterd

You should delete that double post.

Advertisement: