News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

How to change image uploading site?

Started by avyaban, November 19, 2011, 03:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avyaban

Hi everyone,

I would like to know how to change image uploading site.. Current uploading site is tinypic and there is something wrong with that site..

We want to change it to imageshack or photobucket...

As far as I find the following instruction;

"
The file that you will be working with are located in the following directory:

/home/USER_NAME/www/YOUR_FORUM_DIRECTORY/Themes/default/

If you are using different template (not default), please go to the directory associated with THAT different template.

Some templates do not have a Post.template.php file. Also, make sure to backup your files before doing any modifications to them.

Open Post.template.php . You can do this by using ftp to download the file Post.template.php , and then uploading it back once you are finished editing it.
    search for the following instance:
    echo ' <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript"><!-- swapOptions(); // --></script>';

copy the following code:
    echo '<iframe src="http://imageshack.us/iframe.php?txtcolor=111111&type=blank" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" width="280" height="70"> You must have an iframe-compatable browser to view the ImageShack.us upload form.</iframe>';
    Paste the code DIRECTLY AFTER the code that you searched for.
    Save your changes. Login to your forum. Either click "Post New Thread" or reply to an existing thread in order to test out your new Image Hosting Service!

"

So, now, we're  using "ds-natural_20rc3" theme.. So, not the default theme.. But the "ds-natural_20rc3" doesn't have "Post.Templete.php" file..

I found the Post.Template.php under default directory but there is nothing like the underlined section above..

So, please help me..

Advertisement: