News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Need help with Paid Subscriptions.

Started by Alb0, April 05, 2011, 09:48:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alb0

I'm running on SMF 2.0 RC5. I can't seem to get/find some of the modifications for this mod on my files.
For example: I can't find this anywhere under my /Sources/Profile.php

Find
// If you have permission to do something with this profile, you'll see one or more actions.

Add Before
// Add paid subscriptions.
elseif (!empty($modSettings['paid_enabled']) && (($context['user']['is_owner'] && allowedTo('profile_view_own')) || allowedTo('moderate_forum')))
{
// This is needed incase user can't edit profile.
$context['profile_areas']['edit_profile'] = array(
'title' => $txt['profileEdit'],
'areas' => array()
);
}

// Now the real paid subscriptions.
if (!empty($modSettings['paid_enabled']) && (($context['user']['is_owner'] && allowedTo('profile_view_own')) || allowedTo('moderate_forum')))
$context['profile_areas']['edit_profile']['areas']['subscriptions'] = '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $memID . ';sa=subscriptions">' . $txt['paid_subscriptions'] . '</a>';

Tanks

you dont need the paid subscription mod for 2.0

It is built in to the core. Activate it under configuration > Core Features

CapadY

Besides that, the paid subscription MOD is not suitable/available for SMF2.x versions at all. Just because it is an default option.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Alb0

Yes, I realized that. When I activate it under Configuration>Core Features, I get an error when trying to go into setting under Members>Paid Subscriptions. I keep getting Internal Server Error.

Also when I try to access/view my subscriptions under Profile>Actions>Paid Subscriptions I get the following error. Thanks for the help guys.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function db_query() in /home2/u8dtlxpb/public_html/forums/Sources/ManagePaid.php on line 1065

NanoSector

My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

CapadY

Are you sure there is nothing left from the MOD you've tried to install ?

Alb0

Quote from: capady on April 06, 2011, 02:47:38 PM

Are you sure there is nothing left from the MOD you've tried to install ?

Nope. Completely un-installed the previous one I tried to install, and had a backup of the files I edited which i restored.

CapadY

I've downloaded a fresh "ManagePaid.php" file RC5 version.

When I look at line 1065 there is noting about a query.

Maybe you can attach your ManagePaid.php ? It looks like it's editted one way or the other.

Alb0

It's found in /Sources/ManagePaid.php .... Right? That's where I pulled this one from, here you go.

Alb0

Fixed it myself. Just created a new forum, installed subscriptions onto it, and replaced the files from my forum with the new ones.  ;D
Thanks capady for the guideline of installing a fresh forum.

Advertisement: