News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Create a topic when a post is reported for 2.0 RC4

Started by IT`S ME, April 08, 2011, 02:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IT`S ME

Quote from: Illori on April 14, 2011, 06:32:04 AM
the mod will have to sit in the queue until it is approved, this may take days/weeks or a month or more depending on how many other mods are in the queue.

ooooooooh no
month, i dont hope so  :-[
thank you and also i will wait

coldy316

can the mod creator please update this for 2.0RC5..
Would you believe it that i live in gods country
Australia

Spoogs

Did you bother to read the topic at all, more specifically the very last few posts

Col

Quote from: Joker™ on April 13, 2011, 04:14:56 AM
Do you guys want to include email system also  in this, i.e email is sent to mods when a post is reported? (Personally I'm not a big fan of that feature.)

I don't think this function is necessary - particularly because one of the main reasons for this mod is so that we do not have to rely upon moderators being informed of (and bugged by) problems by e-mail. If they are logged into the forum, they will see the topic and deal with it.

Besides, moderators that wish to be e-mailed about reported posts can choose to be informed of new topics to the report board. Just to be sure - the report will be treated as a new thread and trigger an "New Topic" e-mail to those that wish this - yes?

IT`S ME

Quote from: Joker™ on April 14, 2011, 05:24:45 AM
Custom report Mod, mod submitted ;). It will be visible to you only after it has been approved by the team.
5 days , and i know you have  a lot of works
bless you team work of smf

Groovy™

Do you know when the mod will be finally approved by the SMF team?

Illori

when the team gets around to it, there are other mods in the queue as well

Groovy™

This mod really suits me ... other modes do not support the report RC5 ... that's why I asked ;)

HunterP

Groovy™

HunterP

Quote from: Groovy™ on May 28, 2011, 05:19:36 PM
appearance was rejected

Too bad. Really, teally looking forward to this modification. Since we (me and my team) were used to the vReportBoardMod, the built-in reporting system of SMF2 can't be compared at all. So I'm really hoping that SMF's Joker can fix the points on which the mod has been rejected. Please keep up the good work! :)

Joker™

Quote from: Groovy™ on May 28, 2011, 05:19:36 PM
appearance was rejected
lol without a single piece of proof, you simply said that mod was rejected. Have you even thought for a second that how much hard work did it take to build such a big mod?

As far as I'm aware this mod is still in queue and yet to be reviewed by the cust tem.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

HunterP

Quote from: Joker™ on May 28, 2011, 05:44:29 PM
As far as I'm aware this mod is still in queue and yet to be reviewed by the cust tem.

Ok interesting, let's all hope that the team will approve it ;)

Groovy™

I do not know what more waiting ... it's been 3 months

Joker™

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=429154.msg3017616#msg3017616 << I think that mod has been submitted at 14th April.

so from 14th april to till today, how it became 3 months? Please explain this fact to me.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

live627

2.5 rounds up to 3 but the correct number is 1.5 :P

Joker™

Mod is approved here - Custom report Mod.

Hate to say this, but the impatient behavior shown by some users has made me quite unhappy about this mod.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

HunterP

Quote from: Joker™ on June 02, 2011, 09:37:29 AM
Hate to say this, but the impatient behavior shown by some users has made me quite unhappy about this mod.

You should be happy that people are anxious to use your mod. I also hate to say this, but since I was one of the "impatient users", I'll wait a little while and let other users report how well this mod really works...

live627

Hey Joker, awesome mod! Although you could modify the buffer to get rid of the Display template edit. And I think the time BBC is what you're looking for when posting a time.

Arantor

QuoteYou should be happy that people are anxious to use your mod. I also hate to say this, but since I was one of the "impatient users", I'll wait a little while and let other users report how well this mod really works...

Wait, what? I should be glad that people moan at me for not writing free stuff faster for them?

* Once Upon A Star is glad he is finishing his last ever SMF mod.

Advertisement: