News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Not quite sure on how to handle this...

Started by NIAB, May 23, 2012, 02:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIAB

I have moved the info center into my own footer file which is shown across my website. Currently the only software I have installed is SMF, I do plan on adding a few other things in future.
Anyway, to the point - I can't get the info center (in the footer) to show the online member count, guest count, or the private messages box. Any Suggestions? Not entirely sure on what to do with integration, as I am relatively new to it.

Oh, before moving it to my footer all the information it should show was showing.

Kindred

well, yes...    if the smf details were moved to a different file and in a different directory section, then you will probably have issues unless you know how to configure things like that.

specifically, you can't just "move it". If you are moving it outside of SMF, you'll have to include various SMF includes, requires and access to other SMF functions in the palce that you moved it to. You may also run into trouble with the cookies.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

NIAB

Used <div etc><?php Template_info_center() <div> ?>

Arantor

And it won't work when you do that because you have to copy all the relevant code from Sources/BoardIndex.php that makes it work (as well)

Advertisement: