News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Moving custom copyright to the top

Started by desibees, April 11, 2011, 08:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desibees

Hey,
Im using the Mod: Custom Copyright.
First i was about to reply in the support topic of that mod but then.... This appeared.

QuoteWarning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

I want to move my custom copyright to all the way top. (and make it the first copyright).

The image shows rest.

I'm the.. Help abuser

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Can you please link me to the custom copyright modification you are using? There seem to be a few mods which support older versions of SMF but they may still work.

I suggest using the one which support SMF RC5 or at the most RC4 as they may have active authors who will advice you regarding the changes you want to do.

desibees

Quote from: (F.L.A.M.E.R) on April 11, 2011, 09:04:46 PM
Can you please link me to the custom copyright modification you are using? There seem to be a few mods which support older versions of SMF but they may still work.

I suggest using the one which support SMF RC5 or at the most RC4 as they may have active authors who will advice you regarding the changes you want to do.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1317

Im guessing that you can just easily move it from in index.template.php but i dont wana mess it up without any advice

I'm the.. Help abuser

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Not exactly, but you can just remove the mod and add the text on the top by editing index.template.php if you wish.

Do you want to move it above the SMF copyright or somewhere near the logo area?

desibees

above SMF copyright.
ill uninstall the mod, could you tell me how to add the copyright in index.template.php?

Like what to Ctrl+F and... what to add.

I'm the.. Help abuser

Adish - (F.L.A.M.E.R)

Code (Find in ./Themes/default/index.template.php) Select

<li class="copyright">', theme_copyright(), '</li>

Code (Add before) Select
<li><a href="www.yourwebsite.com">Your copyright</a></li>

desibees

I'm the.. Help abuser

Advertisement: