News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

[Theme]SMF Default Theme - Green

Started by azak, July 21, 2005, 08:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antechinus

Hadn't seen that before. It's much chirpier and more inviting that the original Babylon.

azak

Thank you for your nice comments antechinus  :)

Antechinus

Just tried to install it on XAMPP running 2.0 Beta 3 and got an error: Unable to load main above template.

Gary

That's because the theme is intended for 1.1.5, and because the layers in 2.0 changed, it wont work, you can run it through the upgrader from 1.1 to get it working if you want.
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Antechinus

Umm, nope, coz it sez it's been updated for SMF 2.0 Beta 3 and the theme file, when loaded into my test forum, also is titled "SMF 2.0 Beta 3".  ;)

So methinks this would indicate that.................................

Quote from: Azak on August 15, 2008, 06:01:20 PM
I've fixed the errors and updated the link enjoy it! It now works with SMF 2.0 Beta 3.1 Public...

Antechinus

Fortunately it's only on XAMPP coz it has knackered the place totally.  :D

Gary

<!-- Template layers to use, defaults to "main". -->
<layers>main</layers>

There's why. Change that to

<!-- Template layers to use, defaults to "main". -->
<layers>html,body</layers>

and install it again.
Gary M. Gadsdon
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

Antechinus

Cool. I'll give it a go once I make another test forum then. I'm still locked out of the existing one despite deleting the theme out of the Themes folder. I suggest someone sort that zip link pronto before anyone tries it on a live site.

Gary

If you're locked out then navigate to index.php?theme=1 and that will reset you to the default theme.
Gary M. Gadsdon
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

Antechinus

Oh cool. Thanks for that. Been so long since I've had to use that one I was thinking it was action=theme1.  ::)

Mind you I still have to make another test forum because I set up all the passwords on XAMPP but have never had to use them. Bet you can guess what's happened there.  :D

Aint got no server access. Need new installation anyway. Meh.

Still works of course but I'll make another one and make sure I remember the passwords this time.

Antechinus

Ok that works fine. All nice and green in all the right places. Gonna sort that download file then?

Mr.Many

Grax por ese theme pero el que quiero...

Pero en verdad el que quiero es el smf 1.5 el que me lo quiera conseguir porfavor.

Gary

Please use English when outside of the Language Boards. Thanks.
Gary M. Gadsdon
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

Antechinus

He's saying he likes the theme but can he please have a version that's compatible with SMF 1.1.5.  :)

Antechinus

Actually I'll do a 1.1.5 version if Azak doesn't mind. I've been meaning to do something with Babylon anyway as it's pretty grim in standard form but has potential.

BDizzledotcom

antechinus,

Let us know when the 1.1.5 version is available.

Thanks,

Antechinus

Well I'll do it as soon as Azak says it's ok to mod his theme and distribute the file.

mr703himself

bring em out

OK, stupid question, but with all of these files, how can i make them into the theme on the forum?

Thanks a billion

Amok

I get "Unable to load the 'main_above' template." when i try to preview this theme in 1.1.8 (brand new install, no mods what so ever... except for the the 1.1.7->1.1.8 patch).

I'd really like to use this one, so any ideas would be welcome..

Advertisement: