News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Inserting Images into Subscription Description

Started by Recker, April 14, 2011, 09:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recker

Hey Forum!
I'm interested in inserting images into the description area of Subscription Section (Where people can choose which subscription to purchase),
But instead of a written description I want there to be image in each section.

But since the section doesn't allow you to use BBcode I can't link an image directly in.
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of how to integrate an image?

Any help would be simply amazing!
Thanks in Advance!

Robert.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

In case you mean the 2.0 built in subscriptions, have you tried placing an image there in html format? ( I haven't, don't know if it would work... )
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Chair

this method does work, I have done it. When adding your subscription package, simply put the image into the description box in standard html format.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Hi Recker, can we mark this solved - or do you still need further assistance with this? :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: