News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Add banner after posts?

Started by MarkoKg, April 15, 2011, 02:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkoKg

Hello.

I would like to add banner after every post in my forum. Is that possible and how? I know that there is ad management mod, but it allow to have banners after first and second post, but not after every post.

Smf 2.0 RC5
Regards.

MarkoKg

Anyone can help me, there must be a way to manage this?

Illori

please do not bump within 24 hours, we are all volunteers if and when we know the answer we will reply.

MarkoKg

Spale

Bumping theme means that you shouldn't replay to your own posts until somebody answers you. Theme with new posts always comes on top of the board. Posting like this is rude... So please, wait until somebody answer to your question.

Try this mod: Ad Management mod

It has possibilities that you need.
"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently." - Henry Ford

NanoSector

Quote from: Spale on April 18, 2011, 01:31:08 PM
Bumping theme means that you shouldn't replay to your own posts until somebody answers you. Theme with new posts always comes on top of the board. Posting like this is rude... So please, wait until somebody answer to your question.

Try this mod: Ad Management mod

It has possibilities that you need.
The user had waited 24 hours before bumping, even longer.

Quote from: MarkoKg on April 15, 2011, 02:27:57 PM
I know that there is ad management mod, but it allow to have banners after first and second post, but not after every post.
My Mods / Mod Builder - A tool to easily create mods / Blog
"I've heard from a reliable source that the Answer is 42. But, still no word on what the question is."

Advertisement: