News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

kill subscriptions

Started by TheDel, April 26, 2011, 01:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDel

Last year I used the subscriptions feature for a site but this year I decided I didnt wanna offer it-

Now Im getting paypal notifications stating-

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

http://mysite.com/subscriptions.php

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Im sure this is the subscriptions I had trying to renew. I had since killed that particular subscription but how do I stop the rest from renewing....or trying to? Im pretty sure its actually a PP thing but since the feature is SMF Im sure someone could help me here first.

thnx

Chas Large

Log into your paypal account and delete the button/code you set up for your site.

This is happening because PayPal check the code and see if they are still valid, hence the e-mail. I had it hapen to me for a button on a test site I deleted.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Advertisement: