News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Installing new theme issues

Started by warrior777, April 27, 2011, 01:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

warrior777

Hello I am an administrator of a forum called Warrior Cats RPG. The link is hxxp:warriorcatsrpg.com [nonactive]

We have been wanting to add a few new side themes (themes that would be options for our members but not default) but we're having trouble. We've had a few bugs in our forum but we've managed to create a theme where there are no bugs troubling us. So we clone that theme and then edit it, but now we cannot change the name of the new clone theme. We would love to have some help with this problem.

I could ask the head administrator to come in if needed. =)

kat

Tip:

Look at the theme's "theme_info.xml" file... ;)

warrior777

That didn't change the name. It's still in the theme_info file as the one I renamed it as, but it doesn't show up anywhere else.

busterone

Go to Admin-Configuration-Themes and Layout-Theme Settings- click on the name of the theme you want to change the name
A new page will be displayed where you can change the theme properties. Look for the box to change the theme name. 

warrior777

For personal reasons I demoted myself to G-Mod on that site so I cannot view the themes anymore but I will ask the head admin and see if she can do it. I'll get back to you guys.

Advertisement: