I do not see the img button bbc

Started by frikiepage, April 29, 2011, 04:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frikiepage

hello good help me fix that by creating a theme not get the image BBC buttons and I have put q [/ img]? as solve

Greetings

Illori

is only that one bbc button missing or all of them?

Baby Daisy

It's an image.

./Themes/[your theme]/images/bbc/img.gif

Make sure that exists and you're good to go.
あなたは私のお尻にキスするとき、私はそれを愛する

Illori

that may not be the issue, which is why i asked my question above, there could be several reasons for the button to be missing. your solution may or may not work to fix this.

Baby Daisy

... I didn't question you? If my suggestion fixes it then all is good, if not then the OP will respond with more pertinent information. But this is generally the problem with a particular missing BBC button. :P
あなたは私のお尻にキスするとき、私はそれを愛する

frikiepage

hi thanks for answering the button and just disappeared poor placing the image in. / Themes / [your theme] / images / bbc / img.gif but the image is already ahy only that button disappeared and the only way for them to see pictures is to put [/ img] I do?   ;D

Baby Daisy

あなたは私のお尻にキスするとき、私はそれを愛する

frikiepage

60  MODs   . . . . . I do?  help  :-\

frikiepage

Baby Daisy

あなたは私のお尻にキスするとき、私はそれを愛する

Suki

frikiepage   please use the Español (Spanish) board   where you will be able to receive support in your native language.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

frikiepage

Quote from: Miss All Sunday on April 29, 2011, 08:41:01 PM
frikiepage   please use the Español (Spanish) board   where you will be able to receive support in your native language.

ok era que no queria molestar en el foro en español por esto tan tonto pero que a la vez no encuentro como arreglar :s gracias ¡

Suki

There's no such thing as a silly question ;)   

You are free to post in this board, I only suggested you the Spanish board because sometimes it can be difficult to provide support due to language issues  so its prefered to use your native language board where you can fully express your request.
Disclaimer: unless otherwise stated, all my posts are personal and does not represent any views or opinions held by Simple Machines.

Advertisement: