Forums page not showing in theme view

Started by fvrsupe1, April 29, 2011, 09:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fvrsupe1

Hi Guys,
Im battling my way through how to host a forums page and have come along way, every day is a learning curve.
My issue now is that Ive uploaded a new theme and applied settings, boards and info for forum users to peruse and after a good nights sleep Ive logged on to "admin central" and my theme is not in view. My login page is themed however after you enter I have the tabs, headings etc...listed on the right side of my browser. (list view)

I googled for help and searched your help section however, im not sure of the terminolgy used to discribe such an "anoying act of technology acting out on its own" so im here now!

Im sure its a simple fix, if you point me in the right direction or provide me with a "how to fix" this would be greatly appreciative....

Im using IE and RC5.

Thanks in advance

fvrsupe1

Gee!
Give a guy a computer, some thought, problem solving skills and support forums and he can fix anything.

problem solved guys, thanks for the views!

My issue was- somehow the paths dropped off, I reselected the theme again and presto.

I do note though, in admin centre the buttons and icons ie: "new post" "no new post" etc are disabled as in- no link to an image.
However, in forum users view there is my images as in- "new post" "no new post" etc...

Is this behaviour correct?

Cheers

Illori

can you provide a link to your forum? i am somewhat unsure of what your issue is given your description.

Advertisement: