News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Custom Header/ logo for default theme -Curve

Started by TNNtitans, May 01, 2011, 09:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNNtitans

I like the current default theme Curve. Although i would like to add a custom header i have to it. Where would i go to put it in and where would i be able to find what the maximum demmensions i am able to use for it. I am also using Tiny Portal if that makes a difference

Thanks

MC73

you can also paste your logo ( from photobucket ) in the bellow area .... instead of having to parse files or anything. This is the simplest way to load your logo to your own site.

Administration Center >
    Themes and Layout >
    Manage and Install

...................... Then pick the theme you want to add the Logo to the area that says" Logo image URL:"

Over 1100 Online Flash Games 

TNNtitans

does it auto adjust the size? where would i be able to find the demensions? here is what i would like to do

Replace the smf logo with a custom header that spans the width of the forums. i just need to know what the demensions are so i can make the custom header to size

MC73

If you FTp into your default theme - /Themes/default/images .... you will see the default logo .... and that will give you a good idea on the size..... ( aprox 256 x 36 ) You can make your small logo about the same size and reload it to your theme ( but make sure it is the same name ( smflogo.png ) then that way you wont have to rename the index/css files )

If you do the URL as i wrote above .... you can put a logo above the smf logo as pictured.

Over 1100 Online Flash Games 

Advertisement: