News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

increase the amount of topics shown on 'Unapproved Posts'

Started by steve51184, May 07, 2011, 02:36:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve51184

as the title says is there a way to increase the amount of topics shown on the 'Unapproved Posts' section as it takes a long time to moderate when only 10 show at a time

thanks

Chas Large

There does not appear to be a regular admin setting for this number and I cannot find it hard coded anywhere. I'll keep searching for an answer for you.
My Modifications :)  My Forum

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Chas Large

OK, with help from another team member (thanks again Illori) I've found the answer for you.

Edit Sources/PostModeration.php

Search for:-

$context['page_index'] = constructPageIndex($scripturl . '?action=moderate;area=postmod;sa=' . $context['current_view'] . (isset($_REQUEST['brd']) ? ';brd=' . (int) $_REQUEST['brd'] : ''), $_GET['start'], $context['current_view'] == 'topics' ? $context['total_unapproved_topics'] : $context['total_unapproved_posts'], 10);

At the very end of the line is the value 10. Increase this to say 100, save and upload, force a browser refresh and you should see your unapprove posts list increase to 100 posts per page.

I'll look into building a mod for this but this is the quickest way at the moment.

Please DO NOT PM me with support requests. Post the problem in the appropriate Support Board so everyone can benefit from the advice given.

Illori

Quote from: Chas Large on May 19, 2011, 03:22:50 PM

I'll look into building a mod for this but this is the quickest way at the moment.

Might be better as a tip, since it is just a one line change, unless there is a way to add an admin feature to change this from there.

steve51184

wow thank you very much to both of you for putting the time into this :)

Chas Large

Advertisement: