News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Gender on the Memberlist

Started by tyty1234, July 27, 2008, 09:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyty1234

Hey guys,

I want to apologize for not updating the mod periodically and addressing your errors. I've been real busy and it's been so long since I coded for SMF, but with the release of SMF 2.0, the mod will need to be updated. Before I do that however, if you guys would go here to report some bugs or errors that you found in the mod so that I can fix those bugs and errors and the next version of this mod can be bug-free and is working smoothly. I promise that I will do my best to update and fix the mod in a timely manner as I have a little free time on my hands.

Thanks,
tyty1234
My Activity: Inactive
My Links: tyty1234's SMF Site | SMF Package Parser | SMF Helper | My Mods [5]
Subscribe to my SMF blog for updates
PMs for support will not be accepted, unless requested otherwise.

tyty1234

Version 1.5 has been released! It supports SMF 2.0, but no longer supports SMF 1.1.x forums. Please refer to the OP for what's new in this version. This mod, along with the other mods that I wrote are also available on my site.
My Activity: Inactive
My Links: tyty1234's SMF Site | SMF Package Parser | SMF Helper | My Mods [5]
Subscribe to my SMF blog for updates
PMs for support will not be accepted, unless requested otherwise.

Siirist

Quote from: Joker™ on January 18, 2011, 05:32:02 AM
I was trying to make this column permission based. Right now I was trying that gender column is only visible to admins, but the problem is column is shown for other members also without showing any gender icons.

The codes removed to shorten post.

Hello,
Before I install, here's my situation.
I have a forum with males, females, and some members have alters that may be the opposite gender of the body (which are registered ONLY by a staff member). Is it possible/recommended to require gender selection during registration and ONLY have male or female as an option?
Thanks,
Cloud
Needed information:
- What's your SMF version?, What MODs are installed? What Theme(s) are you using? Have you backed up your database?

--> At least 50% of the questions asked are answered in the Online Manual <--
Mods for ver 1.x will NOT run on ver 2.x

mattio41

I was wondering if this mod can be expanded to have multiple genders. Such as couples. mm, ff, mf, and a few others.

LWillisjr

I know this is an older thread but seems the appropriate place for my question.

We are just now trying to add the "Gender on Memberlist" feature to our forum. I've researched it here and keep getting directed back to the "Gender on Memberlist" mod that was last updated for SMF 2.0. I've tried to install it but it seems incompatible with SMF 2.0.4, and even if I simulate it for SMF 2.0 there is a conflict with another mod.

Is there a simple way to add the GENDER field to the memberslist page? I just want to add and be able to sort on this.

Advertisement: