News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SSI Errors

Started by NCShaffer, May 12, 2011, 03:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCShaffer

Im intigrating SSI into my homepage, ad it gives me these errors regardless.

Strict Standards: strftime() [function.strftime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/8/d295104125/htdocs/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 808

Strict Standards: strftime() [function.strftime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/8/d295104125/htdocs/forum/Sources/Subs.php on line 825

Masterd

What exactly are you trying to do?

NCShaffer

Im have a homepage for my site, and i want it to display some forum stuff, but whenever i intigrate SSI, it shows those errors at the top.

CaptainKirk

As administrator: Configuration->Features and Options->General

Set the Overall time offset and Server timezone to your zone.  That solved the problem for me

Advertisement: