Got some minor problems

Started by Nilom, May 15, 2011, 04:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nilom

Wanna start of with saying thanks to the SMF team for a great system, thanks!

I've been trying to add new / edit main menu pages like "Help".

Adding this to make things clear.

Next thing, when you creat a new topic in the forums (like I'm doing now) and you for example press enter (to change row) and then press "Insert image" or one of the other buttons the "" text appears next to the text I just wrote.

What it look like:
"Text"

What it "should" look like:
"Text

"

When I post in the forums it takes some minutes before my post really shows up in the subject. How to change this?

And last, how do I make so that the picture that I post in my forum is adjusted to my site, so you don't need to scroll.

Sorry for my english, I'm really tire right now.

I appreciate all answers, please ask if you don't understand some part of my explanations (Yes I know some of it sucks)

Nilom

CapadY

First: don't bump within 24 hours. Some of the support members will ignore that posts. We are all volunteers and don't have unlimmeted free time to answer the questions.

Second, when you want to add a screemdump for support, please switch back to the English language before making the dump. Most of us can't read all languages.

About the menu, take a look in /sources/subs.php, search for "Home" and you are at the beginning of the menu declaration. More help can be find in the help pages and using the search option.

About the text-problem, I think it needs some more clarifiation. At least for me.

Delay, this is often a server problem. You can give it a try if it's working faster when you switch of the cache option.

Picture sizes: Goto Admin - Configuration - Features and Options - Layout. Here you can set the max sizes for images.

Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Nilom

Absolutly, thanks. About the picture was only to show the menu, didnt have anything with the language to do.

But thanks so much, what I meant with the text was:

"Text,imgtag"

"Text

imgtag"

Bigguy

Can you be a bit more clear about this or have you gotten it solved now. ???

Advertisement: