News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Signatures Gallery

Started by vectorsector, May 19, 2011, 02:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vectorsector

In Forum Profile options, you can choose to pick your avatar from the avatar's gallery, and you can make new folders in the FTP for more pictures. I  was wondering if there was a mod like this integrated for signatures instead of avatars? if there isn't, is there somewhere i can request it to be made? i can't imagine it would be too hard

CapadY

I don't understand what you want. Can you explain some more ?

I can hardly believe you want to select a default signature from somewhere while that's what I understand.
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

willemjan

ARG01

I believe that he wants to know if it is possible to chose a pre-made signature from a gallery just as one would when selecting an avatar from the avatar options. Personally I don't see anything wrong with that with certain websites such as a gaming formatted site.
Some don't care to have specific information as a signature but rather just have a nice graphic instead.

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

vectorsector

Yes ARG, right on.

Also, willemjan, no that doesn't help sorry  :-\

ARG01

There is no such mod in existence as far as I know but it is an interesting concept. May post in the Feature Request, Modifications or even the Help Wanted  boards?

;)
No, I will not offer free downloads to Premium DzinerStuido themes. Please stop asking.

willemjan

Quote from: vectorsector on May 19, 2011, 09:02:19 PM
Also, willemjan, no that doesn't help sorry  :-\

No problem! I also didn't quite understand what you where after. So I made an guess ;)

Like ARG said, there are no such mods in existence.

vectorsector

Whoah i can make a request for a mod?!

And thanks guys

CapadY

Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

Advertisement: