Topic Descriptions

Started by live627, May 19, 2011, 08:43:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pulgatomika

Hello vbgamer45.
I wanted to ask you a question, first of all the mod is great, in my forum I have had it for years, but now I want to upgrade to 2.1 and I do not know if it is possible or you intend to update the mod to version 2.1.
Again congratulations for this mod.
Greetings and see if there is luck.
And sorry if you don't understand much, but I use the translator.

vbgamer45

Maybe, just need time.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

pulgatomika

Quote from: vbgamer45 on February 22, 2023, 11:54:18 AMMaybe, just need time.
Thank you very much, it is appreciated a lot that there may be a possibility, for my part it is a great mod, I always use it.
Thanks a lot.

vicente127

I would love this mod to be updated to a newer version, it's just what I need, hope you ever update it, you did a great work ❤️

live627

I should get this mod transferred back to me so that I can update it.

@vbgamer45 I'm going to send you a PM requesting this mod and a few others be transferred back to my account.

live627

Updated for 2.1.4.

Steve

DO NOT pm me for support!

Steve

There seems to be some problems with this @live627. After installing, it redirects me to the mod configuration page which shows no options and errors are generated. In fact, every movement in the admin area generates errors as does trying to start a topic (which doesn't show a topic description box). This on my test installation that has no mods and no extra themes.
DO NOT pm me for support!

LuciferMorningstar

Quote from: Steve on October 11, 2023, 06:49:38 AMThere seems to be some problems with this @live627. After installing, it redirects me to the mod configuration page which shows no options and errors are generated. In fact, every movement in the admin area generates errors as does trying to start a topic (which doesn't show a topic description box). This on my test installation that has no mods and no extra themes.
I'm having the same errors on SMF 2.1.4. One of them is "8: Undefined index: topic_descriptions".

Advertisement: