News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

Custom Menu

Started by Kaitlyn, May 19, 2011, 09:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaitlyn

I'm using SMF 2.0 RC5 wondering is there a mod where I can customize the menu make some links in some type of drop down menu like gallery links ect seems if we resize our browser  that isn't in full screen links on the menu get moved to the second row and disappears from members seeing them.

Sir Osis of Liver

Hey, Kaitlyn.  Still having the login problem on your site.  With regard to the menu, if you change "Intergrate With Facebook" to "Integrate with Facebook", it might give you enough space for the "Logout" button to show in a normal browser window.  Reducing the left and right padding in the menu buttons, and/or using a smaller font, would also help.  Not much to do tonight, so maybe I can get around to installing the Anecdota theme and take a look at the code.

Ashes and diamonds, foe and friend,
 we were all equal in the end.

- R. Waters

Sir Osis of Liver

Ok, for the menu problem -

In /Themes/Anecdota/css/index.css find this -

#topnav li a {
display: block;
line-height: 36px;
padding: 0 16px;
color: white;
font-size: 12px;
}

Change the padding from 0 16px to 0 10px, or whatever value you prefer that's less than 16, and the menu will be shorter.

You should already have dropdown menus, so another mod is not necessary.

- R. Waters

Sir Osis of Liver

As for the login problem, the Anecdota theme uses the default login scripts.  The problem is probably not in Login.template.php, as it also occurs in the header login, which is in index.template.php.  You can try uploading a clean copy of /Sources/LoginOut.php, but it sounds like you may have a problem with host configuration.

- R. Waters

Advertisement: