News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Facebook intergration button and posting in SMF forum problem.

Started by eric1234, May 22, 2011, 05:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric1234

The facebook intergration button on top of the log in user name and password bar , kind of weird and ugly. Any idea how can i fix it? By fixing it, mean making it look more nice and tidy. :) 

My forum

( i has already posted in the mods support forum , so far no reply, therefore, i posted in here hoping someone able to help me >.< Thank you )

I notice whenever a member reply a thread in SMF forum, once they click "post" the post will be submit in the thread but the members will automatically kick out from the thread to the section page. Even in this SMF support forum, it is still the same. >.< Is there something i can do so that all my member will automatically remain in the thread after they post their post in the thread? :) I am using SMF 2.0 RC5

Illori

admin -> themes and layout  -> member options find your theme then click change current options for all members using this theme then change return to topics after posting by default. you can also change this in your profile -> look and layout preferences.

eric1234

I cant see my theme name in themes and layout's members option . :(

Illori

you dont need to look for the name in the layout and preferences page, it is automatically done for you.

CapadY

When you are already in member options you should have past your theme because it's a sub of it
Please, don't PM me for support unless invited.
If you don't understand this, you will be blacklisted.

eric1234

Quote from: CapadY on May 22, 2011, 07:53:01 AM
When you are already in member options you should have past your theme because it's a sub of it
I not quite understand you >.<

@Illori , you mentioned admin -> themes and layout  -> member options find your theme then click change current options for all members using this theme then change return to topics after posting by default.

When i am in themes and layout -> member options, i seem to unable to find the name of my theme >.<

Illori

then maybe your theme does not use custom options, try setting them for the default theme and see if that helps. otherwise contact the theme author.

eric1234

Which mean i change the setting in the default theme instead of my own theme? *just want to double the confirm* . :)

Illori

yes you can try that and see if it works, if it does not ask the author for further help.

eric1234

Yeah, i believe it works. I has set it and use my admin to post a few post in a thread , everything works fine. :) Thank you.

Oh ya, how can i put my own copyright without removing the copyright of SMF in the bottom of the theme?

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Quote from: eric1234 on May 22, 2011, 04:03:09 PM
Yeah, i believe it works. I has set it and use my admin to post a few post in a thread , everything works fine. :) Thank you.

Oh ya, how can i put my own copyright without removing the copyright of SMF in the bottom of the theme?
Just add something to a line of it's own in index.template.php below the line that calls the copyright ;)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: