News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Member Page Request - Need it pretty Bad!!

Started by littleone, July 26, 2005, 12:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleone

This might be a better place to post this.  I was wondering if anyone could make a mod that would automatically assign a page to each member.  This page can only have admin access (or the option to be only admin accessible) and the option to be viewable or not.  What I am trying to do is this:

Have challenges on a gaming site.  When certain challenges are completed, a badge would be awarded to that member.  So, me as the admin, would paste this badge into the html for that members page.

I am wanting to have it appear in the profile and on the left side below the stars(if possible).  Also the option to title this link anything I wanted to, would be nice but "Member Page" would be great as a default, since other sites would be able to use this.

The reason why I am asking to have an option to make it viewable, is because not everyone would participate so I would just go into the members profile and either active or deactivate the "member page."

It just needs to be a blank page, where I have the ability to paste custom HTML.

I know I am asking alot, but I'd be extremely appreciative.

Please PM me if you can help or if you need more information.  Thanks a ton to whoever can do this for me!!!
LittleOne

Advertisement: