News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

permission to access /index.php

Started by ricky001, May 25, 2011, 11:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ricky001

Hi everyone,

I have recently started a new forum with SMF. Visit it here:
www.paidx.co.cc

I am using Cpanel, PHP5, mysql and Tinyportal Package to customize SMF. But when I try to add some php code blocks, I get thius error everytime.

QuoteForbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at hxxp:paidx.co.cc [nonactive] Port 80

I have tried mod_security in .htaccess file. But not working. I have created .phpinfo file. check it here: www.paidx.co.cc/phpinfo.php

I don't get this error while posting, only when adding php blocks in tinyportal.

Any solution please???

Thanks.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

See your server error log, it should have a line telling you what the error was and what triggered it.
After you find that out, it is easier to work on fixing it. :)
Slava
Ukraini!
"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Kermit

If your problem occurs only in tinyportal,then i would suggest you to ask your question here

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=27642.0
My Mods
Please don't PM/mail me for support,unless i invite you
Formerly known as Duncan85
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

A. Einstein

Advertisement: