fix problem with yahoo mail

Started by icymatter, May 27, 2011, 11:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

icymatter

Hi,

I couldn't send message through http://www.simplemachines.org/about/contact.php, and I don't know how to fire a bug at Mantis page, so I finally post here. I am sorry if this is cross-posting.

Problem: Yahoo Mail should not be listed  in Hotfix. See my commit at  hxxp:github.com/icy/smf_lqd/commit/6a31b3f6dbe37d44ae884ad5e7da8015c8ba4345 [nonactive] . Yahoo Mail is better now. Without the fix, yahoo users will receive messages with HTML entities in the subject (wich are unreadable).

Thanks,

Kindred

While we appreciate you reporting and attmepting to submit a fix, including ANY smf code on github is a violation of the license. (There are better ways to back up a site)
Although 2.0 will have the BSD license, 1.1.x will remain with the current SMF license.

If you would like to contribute a fix/code, please submit your bug/code changes in a post here.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Illori

has anyone else faced this issue? the code in the link was remove due to breaking license, so does anyone have a patch if they can duplicate the issue?

Advertisement: