News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Forum error

Started by caalif0rnia, May 29, 2011, 06:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caalif0rnia

Hi guys
I had MSF installed with my old hosting plan. I now have a new one so I uploaded all of my smf files and folders to my new ftp directory. I imported all of the MySQL settings and completed all of the steps. When visiting the ofrum I got this error.
Strict Standards: require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/techaped/public_html/forums/index.php on line 61

Warning: require_once(/home/techaped/public_html/Sources/QueryString.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/techaped/public_html/forums/index.php on line 61

Strict Standards: require_once() [function.require-once]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /home/techaped/public_html/forums/index.php on line 61

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/techaped/public_html/Sources/QueryString.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/techaped/public_html/forums/index.php on line 61
Any ideas?

Illori

the first error you will most likely need to contact your host to fix, so please do. and the second error sounds like you are missing your settings.php file or it is blanked out please verify, it could also be that your paths have not been updated if not please run What is repair_settings.php?

caalif0rnia

Thanks for the reply but settings.php is all good. I will try running repair_settings but the only reason I'm not reinstalling completely is because I need all of my members and boards.

Illori

you can do a complete reinstall and use the same database again, you just need to use the same settings.php file.

Advertisement: