News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Error with Sources/Load.php on line 2729

Started by OneFire, May 29, 2011, 11:51:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneFire

Warning: require(/mounted-storage/home41c/sub008/sc31736-TGBX/eve-solst.net/cache/data_c4e6c8fa0b5736ec22c974d3f3ed83e8-SMF-modSettings.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mounted-storage/home41c/sub008/sc31736-TGBX/eve-solst.net/Sources/Load.php on line 2729

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/mounted-storage/home41c/sub008/sc31736-TGBX/eve-solst.net/cache/data_c4e6c8fa0b5736ec22c974d3f3ed83e8-SMF-modSettings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5/') in /mounted-storage/home41c/sub008/sc31736-TGBX/eve-solst.net/Sources/Load.php on line 2729

Any ideas? Intermittent

Joker™

Delete the files from your cache folder using FTP.

In cache folder delete all files except these 2 files

- index.php
- .htaccess
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

How to enable Post Moderation

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

All support seeking PM's get microwaved

OneFire

OneFire

Hmm, I have just had it come up again. Do I need to do anything with my browser cache perhaps?

Joker™

Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

"For the wise man looks into space and he knows there is no limited dimensions." - Laozi

Joker™

That file contains portal mod code.

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=435791.0 -- In that thread also you were in some similar position.

I've removed the portal code from the file, try it.
Github Profile
Android apps
Medium

Advertisement: