News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Mobile Feature Needed

Started by aw06, May 29, 2011, 01:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aw06

Need a feature so that if I click view wap2 link it lands me on the same page and not the forum index page .. And Vise versa..
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

青山 素子

Just edit the URL on your mobile device and add "wap2" to the parameters.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

aw06

Quote from: 青山 素子 on May 29, 2011, 04:14:27 PM
Just edit the URL on your mobile device and add "wap2" to the parameters.

Let me explain,.. if i am on my mobile viewing this page and i want to see the full version, when i click that link, it takes me to the homepage, i want to remain on the same page.

and likewise if i'm viewing the full version when i click the mobile link i'd like to stay on the current page.
:: ShopinJA.com Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | Ig-Oh Theme by Koni | 70 Rock Solid Error Free Mods | Many Custom Edits & Tweaks ::
- Host Unlimited Websites - Free Website Builder & Templates - Unlimited Disk Space & Bandwidth

KensonPlays

Yes, that would be nice. But 2.0 is FEATURE LOCKED. This will, if it happens, have to be for 2.1 or higher.

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

aw06

Ok was thinking it would be as easy as changing the wap2/Full version link to something like action=current?wap2

KensonPlays

That could possibly work, although i'll step back and let the Support Team step in, they are more knowledgeable.

Owner of Mesozoic Haven

Advertisement: